OUTFRONT Media Inc. (“OUTFRONT Media”) and its affiliates are firmly committed to protecting your privacy and fostering your confidence in digital advertising. Accordingly, we are committed to observing applicable industry guidelines and a core set of Privacy Principles while also seeking to deliver relevant advertising and customized experiences on behalf of our clients.
We collect a variety of information about you, including:
• Information you provide directly to an OUTFRONT Media Web Site.
• Information about your computer and browsing activities on the Web Sites, including through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
• Information about you from other sources where permitted by law.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
• Provide the services and information that you request.
• Tell you about offers we think you will value.
• Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards.
• Customize the content and advertising you see.
• Improve your experience on OUTFRONT Media Web Sites.
• As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information:
• Where we have obtained your consent.
• With our third-party service providers.
• With business partners who sponsor a sweepstakes, contest, or promotion; or who jointly offer a service or feature with a OUTFRONT Media Web Site.
• Within the family of OUTFRONT Media Web Sites and other OUTFRONT Media businesses.
• If an OUTFRONT Media Web Site is sold to another company.
• To protect or defend the rights of OUTFRONT Media or our users.
• When required by law or public authorities.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you will have the opportunity to update that information.
• You can stop the delivery of commercial email messages from a OUTFRONT Media Web Site or service by following the instructions in any such email you receive.
• You may choose to edit and update personal information you have provided to us through registration with one or more of the Web Sites and and/or change your marketing preferences in connection therewith.
OUTFRONT Media is committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any privacy concern.
• We have adopted commercially reasonable procedures to help protect your information, but please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
• For more information about our privacy practices, please review the full
How to Contact Us
OUTFRONT Media Inc.
405 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10174
Attn: Legal Department